Product Size: 7ft x 1.75 x 1.6 ft
Product weight: 70 pounds assembled and 89 lbs. filled with water
Materials: Steel frame, extruded aluminum
Warranty: Our Strength Machine is built to last, all parts come with a 12 month warranty (excluding bands)
LIT Method Rower Return Policy: If you are not satisfied with your LIT Strength Machine, you can request a refund within 14 days after delivery. LIT Method’s guarantee doesn’t cover ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use. Due to the weight and size of the Machine, LIT Method will charge an additional restocking fee of $400 for all returns due to packaging and restocking.
If your Machine is returned in a damaged condition including but not limited to, damaged frame, scratches, missing parts, or any other items that prevent the rower from being resold, LIT Method reserves the right to refuse a refund or charge additional fee’s, at LIT Methods sole discretion.
To initiate a return, please contact us email@example.com
Returning LIT Method resistance bands and accessories
All LIT equipment has been designed around high volume usage and is built to last. However, all resistance bands are non refundable and the following LIT Method accessories are fully refundable within 30 days of purchase:
-Gloves (they must be in new condition)
-LIT Swag (must be in new condition)
LIT Method Performance Rower Limited Use Warranty:
LIT Method LLC extends the following limited warranty for all rowers in non commercial settings, in-home and indoor use. Any other use of the rower in any other setting shall void this limited warranty.
Metal Frame 5 years: LIT Method will repair or replace the metal main frame of the Machine should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 3 years of the original purchase. Warranty doesn’t apply to frame coating.
Polycarbonate Tank and Seal- 3 limited warranty: LIT Method will repair or replace the polycarbonate tank or seals should they fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 2 years of the original purchase.
Mechanical Components (non-wearing nature) 2 year limited warranty: LIT Method will repair or replace any mechanical component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 2 years of the original purchase.
All Other Components (wearing nature) 1 year: LIT Method will repair or replace any mechanical component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 1 year of the original purchase.
- Bungee recoil cord, belt and pulley
- Hand grips & foot straps
- Polyester rowing belt
- All pulleys, rollers and bearings
- All rubber components
- All drive belts
- Aluminum seat rails
- Sliding footplates
- Damage to the finish of any part of the machine
- Damage due to neglect, abuse, incorrect assembly or use of the machine
- Any charges for freight or customs clearance associated with the return or dispatch of parts
- Any damage to or loss of goods during transport of any kind
- Any labor cost associated with warranty claim
- The serial number of the machine must be correctly registered with LIT Method
- LIT Method reserves the right to examine any part where replacement is claimed under warranty
- Warranty period applies only to the original purchaser from the date of purchase and is non transferable
- The product must be returned to your place of purchase in the original packaging with transportation, insurance, and associated charges paid for by you and risk of loss or damage assumed by you
- LIT Method makes no other warranties except as stated here and expressly disclaims all warranties not stated in this warranty. Neither LIT Method or it’s associates shall be responsible for incidental or consequential damages.
- Manufactures warranty automatically commences upon sale of the product to end user or upon the expiration of 1 year from the month of manufacture, whichever occurs first.